SEXY LATEST HOTUNSEEN CLEAVS OF KATRINA


Diva direct: Katrina Kaif

Well well well…if it isn’t just like the Katrina Kaif we all know and fell in love with. Who else would respond with a simple “It feels good to be voted by fans and that too in such huge numbers, but I don’t think if you wear a bikini or show skin, you look sexy. I would rather say I’m pretty”, after being voted India’s sexiest woman for the second time in a row. But in honour of the woman who launched a thousand double clicks, we put her Diva Direct for this week…the original sizzler!

So what else other than Bollywood and modeling for this uber hot lass? Katrina is a cricket buff. Irrfan Pathan is her favourite, although she had turned up to cheer for the Royal Challengers in the IPL.

On being voted ‘Most luscious lips’, Katrina Kaif had little to say, except, “It feels funny to hear such things”

“It`s not my style to either wear minimum clothes, to strip or to even be comfortable with a sex-symbol label. I just want to do good work instead of sporting such meaningless tags. Sex sells, but to a small extent, not always”. Go on lady, we’re listening…

“I can read and speak Hindi quite well now and that's quite an achievement considering I didn't know the language at all when I came down here”
Katrina may have thought it a handicap, but the truth is, the Indian audience was so mesmerized by her that all but the hardliners were willing to forgive her for it.