SEXY HOT URVASHI SHARMA


Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma

When this Punjabi girl with the drop-dead looks made her debut in Bollywood with 'Naquaab', industrywallahs predicted a glam bomb! But Urvashi Sharma vanished from Bollywood for the next two years as she "was bound by contract with a production company".

Now, after freeing herself from the contractual obligations, the bold beauty is coming back in an all new sexy avtaar. She has signed a few big films with the likes of Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Shabana Azmi, Revathy and Jaya Bachchan.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
Urvashi Sharma was born in Delhi in 1984. Her eldest sister Sucheta Sharma is also a model.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
Urvashi has trained at Vidhur’s Creating Characters Acting School; she has learnt Kathak also.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma

It was her modelling career that got her her first break in Bollywood. She says, "Kumarji (Taurani) saw a lot of my ads and contacted me..." She was signed for 'Naquaab', opposite Akshaye Khanna and Bobby Deol.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
About being still single, Uvashi has this to say: "I am not purposely trying to stay away from a relationship, but I just haven't found anyone genuine enough."

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
As for her alleged affair with Hurman Baweja, Urvashi says they are friends on Facebook and talk occasionally.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
Urvashi is a little conservative when it comes to dating. "I don't believe in dating. I am not that kind of girl who'll date somebody for sometime and see how it is. I'll start a relationship if I am comfortable with that person and his family.I'll accept the person for whatever he is; 'll accept his plus and minus points. Nobody is perfect and I am not perfect. So, if he is ready to accept me the way I am, I will do the same."

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
During the shooting of 'Naquaab', Urvashi was linked to her onscreen hero, Akshaye Khanna. But, Urvashi rubbishes the story and says that for the last two years, they haven't met each other.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
Urvashi says she never asked Tips why they were not casting her in their films anymore. "...After a certain point, I realised that either they didn't want to work with me or they were not comfortable working with me. So, I very honestly told Kumarji to release me...My whole funda is that I know I am good so if they don't want to work with me, it's their problem...," Sharma says confidently.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
About her skimpy outfits, Urvashi says, " As long as I don't look cheap, I am open to skin show. Even if I am wearing a swimsuit, it should look sexy; it shouldn't look vulgar..."

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
After 'Naquaab', she has done a single film, 'Three', in Telugu.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
Urvashi says that her contract with Tips was misunderstood by the industry people who thought that as per the agreement, she could not work outside. But her agreement was a flexible one, she asserts.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
Though she has done precious little in films in the last two years, Urvashi sizzled in 'Fear Factor, Khatron Ke Khiladi', hosted by Akshay Kumar.

Siren of the Week: Urvashi Sharma
She has appeared in music videos like Mika’s “Something Something Meri Jaan” and Atif Aslam’s “Dhoorie”.